[Development] Documentation typo fixes

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Tue Feb 7 01:39:17 CET 2017

Hi there,

It's been a while that I notice some typos here and there in Qt5
documentation (mainly qtbase), and i decided that i would start
correcting them in the source code.
Most of them are really straight forward, eg. in QGraphicsView::setTransform:
"To simplify interation with items using a transformed view, ..."
should be:
"To simplify interaction with items using a transformed view, ..."

It's just one example from this morning. Not a big of a deal, but
documentation looks always nicer without typos.

I would like to know to which branch should i target such "code
review" on gerrit.
Should it be "Current release", "Next release", "dev" or "master"?
My gut feeling tells me "dev", so that from there, maintainers can
decide if they want to propagate or not.
Could someone confirm this?

Thanks,
Chris