[Development] Request moving project (noron) to playground area

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Thu Feb 9 10:05:23 CET 2017

Yes, please have a look at Qt Remote Objects, which has been a playground project for a while. Brett is currently working on upgrading this to a Technology Preview module for Qt. Before doing anything else with this module it’ll be good to understand what the overlap and differences between those modules are.

Cheers,
Lars