[Development] Gerrit issue

Balázs Meskó meskobalazs at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 13 13:25:32 CET 2017

Hi!

Sorry for sending this mail to this list, but the localization list seems
quite dead, and the actual problem *is* a development issue.

I am trying to push the Hungarian localization for Qt 5.6. I am running *git
push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/5.6 *which results in *Permission denied
(publickey).*

What should I do to set up the SSH auth?I have already generated an SSH
key, and uploaded the public key to my gerrit account. I am stuck, and the
documentation is of no help.

I am assuming, that I must config something on my end, but what?

Thanks for the help in advance,
Balázs