[Development] [meta-qt5] Qt5.8 qdbuscpp2xml broken for kde baloo?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Feb 13 17:22:40 CET 2017

Em segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2017, às 09:29:55 PST, Andreas Müller via
Development escreveu:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 5:54 AM, Thiago Macieira
>
> <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> > Em sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017, às 11:19:14 PST, Andreas Müller
> > via>
> > Development escreveu:
> >> qdbuscpp2xml -a filecontentindexer.h
> >> Unregistered input type in parameter list: QDBusMessage
> >> Unregistered input type in parameter list: QDBusMessage
> >
> > Hmm... unregistered types. Can you check if you're applying these patches:
> >
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/180231
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/180232
> >
> > I can't support any QtDBus unless those two patches are applied.
>
> Bad news: qdbuscpp2xml build with these patches does not output a
> single character, the application does not return (no significant CPU
> load) and has to be terminated by Ctrl+C.

That's probably the same cause that has so far prevented those patches from
being applied: the CI shows in 5.8 a freeze and in 5.6, a regression in a unit
test.

Anyway, I require them to be applied, so I need to know what's happening. I
can't reproduce the issue locally. Can you provide the backtrace?