[Development] [meta-qt5] Qt5.8 qdbuscpp2xml broken for kde baloo?

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:08:27 CET 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I just ran a gdb session but debug information gets lost somewhere -
> only see non very helpful disassembler. Need to sort out where debug
> information gets lost or paths are aligned to break gdb...

OK -g option was missing in my build. It is based on commit
49dc9aa409d727824f26b246054a22b5a7dd5980 + 2 Patches mentioned
earlier.
I started debug session with qtcreator and interrupted on idle several
times with same result - see attachment. Hope that helps...

Andreas