[Development] Request moving project (noron) to playground area

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Fri Feb 24 15:56:22 CET 2017

> Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:30:20 +0000
> From: "Stottlemyer, Brett (B.S.)" <bstottle at ford.com>
> Subject: Re: [Development] Request moving project (noron) to
> 	playground area
>
> > On 2/24/17, 9:29 AM, "Andr? Hartmann" <andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de>
> wrote:
> >
> >    Hi Brett,
> >
> >   Have a look at http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/
>
> Didn?t even know that was there.
>
> I was excited for a moment, but for some reason QtRO isn?t included in the
> TP section.
> http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.9/qtmodules.html#technology-preview-
> modules
>
> What needs to happen to get QtRO added?  Again, the docs are part of the
> module.

Hello Brett,

You could submit a patch that adds a link to the table that lists all Qt modules. There are some other tasks involved, too. Here is a link to a checklist for adding documentation for a new Qt module:

http://wiki.qt.io/Checklist_for_Adding_Documentation_for_a_New_Module

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489, Berlin, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io
+49 30 63 92 3255
http://qt.io