[Development] Switch Qt Remote Objects to a Tech Preview for Qt 5.9

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Jan 11 19:28:26 CET 2017

As this is a module to be added, we need to have it in place latest at the FF. Preferably modules should be in place earlier than FF.

The criteria for the content of the module is of course less strict when it is a TP, but still if it is likely to need full refactoring perhaps waiting for 5.10 is a better option?

Yours,

	Tuukka