[Development] Switch Qt Remote Objects to a Tech Preview for Qt 5.9

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Thu Jan 12 17:13:00 CET 2017

Yes, when it comes to being part of a "release train" the cargo needs to be in decent shape when the trains leaves the station.

I would like to emphasize that I have nothing against this module being part of Qt 5.9 as a TP - as long as it is in such shape that causes no harm to the Qt 5.9 release schedule.

Many of the delays we have had with previous Qt 5 releases have been partially caused by not being ready at the FF time.

Yours,

	Tuukka