[Development] Status of 5.6

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at qt.io
Fri Jan 20 11:06:34 CET 2017

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 09:10:45AM +0100, Marc Mutz wrote:
> I noted that mere mortals can't stage stuff to 5.6 anymore, and no-one else
> does, either, at least for qtbase (last was on Jan 10th, when appearently
> there wasn't a lock-down, yet?).
>
> There are tons of accepted backports waiting to be staged, some for security-
> critical fixes...

we can do integration rounds (simon actually did one a week or two ago),
but it requires paying extra attention to the correct cherry-picking
format, which quite some changes actually failed to follow.

> What's going on?

we're being lame. it's mostly between me and eddy. you may want to join
in: https://codereview.qt-project.org/177706