[Development] Feature Freeze Exception: QStringView

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:55:52 CET 2017

Great job!
What about QByteArrayView? Do you plan to use std::string_view instead?
What about toInt/toDouble/etc, toLower/toUpper, right/left/mid (aka
std::string_view::remove_prefix/suffix), find and other QString methods
that doesn't modify the string? Do you plan to add them later or support
only small subset of operations (similar to std::string_view?)
Or maybe i miss some commits?