[Development] Stepping down as widgets maintainers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jul 7 18:34:01 CEST 2017

On sexta-feira, 7 de julho de 2017 03:20:19 PDT Marc Mutz wrote:
> KDAB is handing back widgets maintenance, which means that I'm stepping
> down as widgets maintainer. The focus of KDAB contributions to Qt is
> clearly elsewhere these days (Qt3D, Core, tooling), and the module
> deserves more focus than it has seen lately.

Hello Marc

Let me thank you for the effort on the module so far and for the work you've
been doing in the core. It's much appreciated.

Frederik wrote:
> Richard Gustavsen as overall maintainer
> Gabriel de Dietrich for styles
> Jan-Arve Sæther for layouts
> Eskil Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt for all text related things
> Andreas Aardal Hanssen for graphicsview

Many thanks for Richard for stepping up for the overall maintainership. +1 for
him as maintainer.

Then it's Richard's job to ACK the sub-maintainers, though it looks to me that
all of them would be "duh, of course".