[Development] Nominating Jesus Fernandez for Approver status

Sergio Ahumada sahumada at texla.cl
Tue Jul 11 20:17:21 CEST 2017

On 11.07.2017 14:06, Timur Pocheptsov wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Jesus Fernandez for Approver status. Among other
> things Jesus is the author and the maintainer
>
> of qtnetworkauth module, he is actively contributing to qtcore,
> qtnetwork, qtwebsockets, qsql, etc. He is also
>
> participating in the development of the WebGL QPA plugin.
>

> This is his Gerrit dashboard:
>

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Jesus+Fernandez%22+status:merged,n,z
>

> Best regards,
>
>      Timur.

Seems like somebody just forgot to add him to
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/admin/groups/13,members

since he is a (sub?)maintainer already I don't think he has to go
through this process, does he?

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-October/027521.html
https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

--