[Development] Qt Cloud Messaging API code pushed into gerrit - comments and reviewers needed

Ari Salmi ari.salmi at snowgrains.com
Thu Jul 20 13:22:05 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Its in! :)

Finally got all gerrit flags right and QtCloudMessaging API code pushed in to the codereview!

I’m looking for comments and reviewers for it in order to proceed for final contribution and blog post to Qt technical blog.

You can find best info about usage from the main level README.ME file.

Latest commit can be found from:
git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtcloudmessaging refs/changes/48/200348/3 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

About examples:
I moved examples into GitHub due those mobile examples include compiled ssl and crypto libs (for https communications) and therefore example file sizes coming too big for sanity bot:
https://github.com/snowgrains/qtcloudmessaging-examples <https://github.com/snowgrains/qtcloudmessaging-examples>

Thank you for all help!

Br, Ari Salmi
ps. There is already clients interested to integrate this to their client code, so looks good so far  :)