[Development] [BB++] Now is 3.5x faster than Node.JS

Phil Bouchard philippeb8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:48:01 CEST 2017

On 07/21/2017 02:10 AM, Lorn Potter wrote:

>> On 21 Jul 2017, at 2:22 pm, Phil Bouchard <philippeb8 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> So I would like to know if Qt thinks what I am proposing (BB++ -> C++ -> WebAssembly) is a good plan.
>
> What does this have to do with Qt?

For a web engine I don't think it's possible to swap the Javascript
engine entirely but it is possible to introduce the BB++ -> C++ ->
WebAssembly sequence.

For the QML / Javascript dual then it could be replaced by with the QML
/ BB++ dual and, which harness the power of C++14 and Root.Ptr and we
can just let the compiler do the hard work.

Thanks,
-Phil