[Development] can not build 5.9.1 qtmultimedia

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Jul 24 13:21:07 CEST 2017

On Montag, 24. Juli 2017 08:32:23 CEST Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 July 2017 22:58:02 PDT Martin Koller wrote:
> > So the bug in fact is that qt does not give a correct name for
> > libQt5MultimediaGstTools.prl ?
>
> I don't know if that's a bug. I've never felt a problem with the .prl being
> named like that.
>
> > In fact it does use the infix for the other libs here (5.9.1), e.g. I find
> > ./qtmultimedia/lib/libQt5MultimediaWidgetsWinCC_OA.prl
>
> How about qgsttools_p ?

I have the following files under qtmultimedia

./lib/libQt5MultimediaWidgetsWinCC_OA.prl
./lib/libqgsttools_p.prl
./lib/libQt5MultimediaWinCC_OA.prl

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at