[Development] QtCloudMessaging repository request to Qt

Ari Salmi ari.salmi at snowgrains.com
Thu Jul 27 07:57:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

Continuing the same thread for looking for reviewers and commenters :)

Its in! :)
I got QtCloudMessaging API code pushed in to the codereview!

I’m looking for comments and reviewers for it in order to proceed for final contribution and blog post to Qt technical blog.

You can find best info about usage from the main level README.ME file.

Repository is:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtcloudmessaging <https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtcloudmessaging>

About examples:
I moved examples into GitHub due those mobile examples include compiled ssl and crypto libs (for https communications) and therefore example file sizes coming too big for sanity bot:
https://github.com/snowgrains/qtcloudmessaging-examples <https://github.com/snowgrains/qtcloudmessaging-examples>

On examples:
Embedded is working nicely on all platforms provided by Kaltiot backend.
Firebase is working for Android, iOS and on desktop (stub functionality) on Mac.

Thank you for all help!

Br, Ari Salmi