[Development] Let's please drop MSVC 2013 for 5.10

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jun 16 18:11:46 CEST 2017

On Thursday, 15 June 2017 16:07:03 PDT Thiago Macieira wrote:
> We have not one, not two, but THREE integration failures TODAY alone caused
> by that compiler failing to meet what we've come to expect from C++11. This
> is going to happen again and again.

Fourth reason, just over 24 hours since the first:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/197638 requires a constexpr constructor to
avoid introducing a load-time initialisation. Guess which compiler doesn't
support the feature?

I'm going to give Allan +2 even if it causes detrimental side effects for MSVC
2013. Sorry, I can't seem to care anymore for old compilers.