[Development] QList

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Mar 23 19:27:13 CET 2017

On quarta-feira, 22 de março de 2017 01:27:54 PDT Marc Mutz wrote:
> NAK to inheriting from QStringView, publicly or privately. NAK to adding
> another pointer.

BTW, just to be clear: I am not accepting this discussion as closed. I only
had this idea a while ago, so I have not yet throught it completely through,
so I reserve the right to discuss it later.

In the mean time: why do you care if some class derives from QStringView?

We certainly need to discuss the presence of an extra pointer inside, as that
has a cost. But derivation?