[Development] QList

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri Mar 24 11:34:37 CET 2017

Marc Mutz (23 March 2017 20:41)
> Do I need to mention QPolygon and what pain it's inheritance from
> QVector<QPoint> has caused? (FTR: cf. end of qvector.h and
> qvector_msvc.cpp).

well, I - for one - can only see a minor problem; so, since you *have*
mentioned it, perhaps you could elaborate ?  I hadn't realised QVector
wasn't public - I can see how that would be an argument for the
inheritance to be private.  Is there more to the problem than that ?
You make it sound a bigger deal than anything I can see in the source -
so please educate me,

	Eddy.