[Development] QList

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Sat Mar 25 20:08:09 CET 2017

Il 25/03/2017 17:11, Martin Smith ha scritto:
>>Note that I think we should change QPolygon to stop inheriting from
> QVector in
>
>>the first place. QPolygon is not a QVector.
>

> But then a vector is not a collection.

So you're saying that since QPolygon is a collection (of points) and
QVector is a collection (of anything), then a QPolygon is a QVector?

Humans are mammals, whales are mammals, therefore humans are whales?

KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts