[Development] QList

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Mon Mar 27 13:35:20 CEST 2017

Il 27/03/2017 13:05, Philippe ha scritto:
> QPolygon needs not be a QVector
> QPolygon can be a QVector
> QPolygon can be a QList

... which confirms the fallacy.

> ...but *today*, QPolygon is "implemented as a QVector"
> Hence from the OO common dialect, QPolygon is-a QVector

This subthread wasn't arguing with that (and you've already got an
answer about why "implemented as a QVector" was a bad idea), but with
the formal fallacies in the arguments exposed so far (four in four
messages, and I'm not even counting the argument from authority when
CS/Math were brought to the table without an invitation).

Cheers,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts