[Development] QList

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Wed Mar 29 10:39:42 CEST 2017

On Mittwoch, 29. März 2017 09:37:04 CEST Marc Mutz wrote:
> To bring this thread back on-topic:
>
> I have prepared a patch that implements QArrayList as outlined below (as a
> template alias): https://codereview.qt-project.org/188938
>
> The only well-known user of stable references into QList, QToolBox, is
> "ported" here: https://codereview.qt-project.org/188941
>
> Please approve the former, or propose something else.

I don't think we need QArrayList.  As you said, it's not often used (only one
known use?). and QToolBox is not even using the implicit sharing, so it could
easily be ported so std::vector<std::unique_ptr<.>>

->  https://codereview.qt-project.org/189967

Having this alias does not bring much. It's not a real class, I can't use it
with QArrayList<int>