[Development] QList

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Fri Mar 31 10:56:53 CEST 2017

On Friday 31 March 2017 09:43:18 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> 31.03.2017, 10:38, "Marc Mutz" <marc.mutz at kdab.com>:
[...]
> > [1] even better than Qt's, these days, since cppreference.com clearly
> > shows what's available in which C++ version while Qt hides all but the
> > latest documentation, which only describes the current state of affairs.
>
> Each Qt release is shipped with documentation.

That doesn't help if you develop software that's supposed to be compatible
with multiple Qt versions. Even if you install all Qt releases, the fact that
you have separate documents per version makes finding past changes very hard.

> Also, there is \since.

But no \until. I try to put this in the docs, and sometimes I succeeded, but
I've also been -1ed for trying already.

Thanks,
Marc

Tel: +49-30-521325470