[Development] JIra update and downtime on 10 May (starting 7:00 CEST)

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Mon May 1 13:47:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

It's been some time since we gave Jira a more general update. It's time for the next round. We will update from Jira 6.3 to Jira 7.3. The update will bring along bug fixes and a minor face lift. In general it enables us to catch-up to Jira 's general release cycle.

We will upgrade Jira on 10 May starting at 7:00 am CEST. Current expectation is that Jira will be back in business about 2 hrs later. I apologize for any inconvenience that this downtime might bring along.

If you have any questions beforehand or after the update, please contact Andrey Leman (on CC) or me.

--
Alex