[Development] MAINTAINERS: your action needed: Qt 5.9.0 change files

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue May 2 12:26:14 CEST 2017

Hi all Maintainers!

Branching from '5.9' to '5.9.0' is now ongoing and it is time to start creating change files for Qt 5.9.0. Please do the initial ones as soon as possible. And if some important change is coming in after the initial ones are in change owner can (& have to) update the change file as well.

I am hoping we could get the change files now in early enough instead of fighting which these just before release (and even delaying the release because of missing ones...)

br,
Jani