[Development] Coin: using 64-bit Windows host for 32-bit builds

Akseli Salovaara akseli.salovaara at qt.io
Mon May 8 14:07:23 CEST 2017

I just got patch merged to coin master branch which allows Windows 10 x86 MSVC2015 integrations on Windows 10 x64 host.
Required provisioning for 32bit desktop builds on Windows 10 x64 host machines has been done already earlier.
We still need to update coin production instance and change coin platform configurations on Qt5 but Qt5 5.8 and later 5.9 branch integrations has been already done successfully on background for a while.

I would assume allowing MSVC2017 32bit builds on 64bit host is next step but I got last minute autotest failure from qtbase which doesn't occur when building on Windows 10 32bit machine. I need to investigate that before making next patch available.

Br,
Akseli