[Development] Stepping down as QtDBus maintainer

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed May 17 18:19:13 CEST 2017

With https://codereview.qt-project.org/194893 getting integrated, this signals
my inability to keep QtDBus working for 4 minor releases in a row (5.6 through
5.9, inclusive). Obviously, the patch that this change reverted is required
and it is the only way I've supported QtDBus in the last 1½ years, but we
don't seem to be able to make it work.

Since I am unable to fulfill my duties as maintainer, I am stepping down and
opening the way up for someone else.

Good luck.

I've just abandoned all my pending changes related to QtDBus.