[Development] Blacklisting: CI vs non-CI

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri May 26 08:45:28 CEST 2017

I've seen some blacklists, in the past, that were real flaky tests: things that
would be unstable on any machine, given the proper conditions.

But most of the recent blacklists, and certainly all the BPASS I see when I
run tests, are due to the tests being run in an environment that runs 300x
slower than normal. Can we invent a blacklist that only applies to slow
machines?

I don't need to see those BPASS on 100% of the time that the test is run on my
machine.