[Development] Please add [ChangeLog] entries to your commits!

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Tue May 30 09:31:05 CEST 2017

I'd say anything that changes observable behavior of existing features, or new features.

Should get a [ChangeLog]
- new features
- fixes for bugs in released versions of Qt

Can be ignored:
- fixes in tests
- doc fixes
- pure code cleanup
- fixes for regressions introduced in not-yet-released commits

Regards

Kai

(who considers starting a QUIP about this ...)