[Development] Question on using multiple multicast receives on same channel in one program

wim delvaux wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com
Tue May 30 12:59:46 CEST 2017

Well I created multiple QObjects, in each created a QUdpSocket and
connected it to the same adress/port.

I was hoping that all of the connected objects would receive all incoming
data (multicast copies I thought) but it seems only one object gets the
data.

I was  hoping to avoid creating my own dispatcher object layered between
all of the QObjects and the multicast channel