[Development] Continuous Integration issues - Coin temporarily down

Jedrzej Nowacki jedrzej.nowacki at qt.io
Wed Nov 1 08:50:06 CET 2017

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:11:22 PM CET Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we've had a bunch of unfortunate small things piling up, so sadly Coin is
> down right now. I expect it to be up tomorrow (so in roughly 10 hours from
> now) assuming everything now goes smooth.

Small update. Now everything is going back to a working state. Durring the
process we droppped provisioned images and these are being re-created now.
Self healing process can take 1-3h, everything is populated in parallel and
heavily depends on network, so the ETA is hard to estimate.

NOTE:
Some integrations may break in provisioning step, in that case feel free to
restage.

Cheers,
  Jędrek