[Development] MAINTAINERS, your action needed: Qt 5.10 reviews (was: Qt 5.9.3 change files)

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Wed Nov 8 11:55:22 CET 2017

Jani Heikkinen (8 November 2017 11:29) poked all about 5.9.3's change
files.  I note that many 5.10 API reviews [0] also remain unresolved -
indeed, six appear to be untouched by anyone but me:
* qt3d, qtx11extras, qtandroidextras, qtscxml, qtnetworkauth,
  qtremoteobjects

Four have had a +1 before my last update, but no comment on changes
since:
* qtmultimedia, qtwayland, qtserialbus, qtwebengine

Three haven't even had that, though they have been reviewed:
* qtbase, qtdeclarative, qtlocation

[0] https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/status:open+branch:5.10+topic:api-review,n,z

There's random-number work ongoing on qtbase (in response to a -1),
which I'll look into expediting; others could do with review !

I'll do updates on maintainer request, if you've got changes that make
one relevant since October 10th,

	Eddy.