[Development] Dropping of MSVC 2013

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Thu Nov 9 08:51:14 CET 2017

Hi,

  We really should think about some more or less automatic policy about supported platforms. Discussing that on each release is not great nor for us, nor for our users. It takes time, to discuss it.  I guess that from outside it is  looking as a complete chaos, especially in context of LTS, some would expect that after LTS we drop support for old compilers/platforms, some would expect a deprecation warning first :-)

Cheers,
  Jędrek