[Development] QTBUG-64262

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Nov 13 18:04:16 CET 2017

On segunda-feira, 13 de novembro de 2017 06:55:58 PST Alexander Ivash wrote:
> Is it possible to review patch inside QTBUG-64262 to hopefully make it
> part of Qt 5.10 ? Or it is too late? The change is pretty small and
> shouldn't take a lot of time for review.

Hello Alexander

There's no patch in that bug report. I removed them last week because they
were too big to be accepted through the bug reporting mechanism. Please submit
the patches via the patch review system. Instructions can be found at
http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines

It's not too late for 5.10, but may miss the 5.10.0 release if the patches are
not critical. If that happens, they'd come in for 5.10.1 instead.