[Development] QT printing via CUPS (advanced printing dalog box missing)

Andy Shaw andy.shaw at qt.io
Tue Nov 21 06:19:04 CET 2017

I have been doing some work on the printing side of things lately, since this is quite a well voted for feature I’ll try and find time to investigate this further (assuming no one else beats me to it) over the next week or so.

Andy

Development på vegne av Thiago Macieira <development-bounces+andy.shaw=qt.io at qt-project.org på vegne av thiago.macieira at intel.com> skrev følgende den 20.11.2017, 23.45:

    On segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017 14:01:25 PST GMAIL wrote:
    > This bug has been reported on QT ( see
    > https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54464) on *June 2016*. Almost a
    > year and half now, the bug status is still *reported* and the resolution
    > *unknown*.
    >
    > I am sorry to post this information here, but we are many users affected
    > by this bug and we are desperate because we don't have any feed back
    > from QT. Is there anybody working on it ?

    No, there is not.

    The module is currently orphan, with no maintainer.