[Development] codereview website down?

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 11:08:25 CEST 2017

Am 02.10.2017 um 10:56 schrieb Edward Welbourne:
> Am 01.10.2017 um 08:37 schrieb Christian Gagneraud:
>>> https://codereview.qt-project.org is not loading, it hangs. Is it just for me?
>
> André Hartmann (1 October 2017 08:39)
>> I was just about asking the same question ;)
>
> I trust this is now back in working order for you.
> It works for me, at least.
>
> 	Eddy.

Hi Eddy,

The website started working again yesterday around midday, right.

I just have the problem that some of my patches pushed yesterday [1]
don't have a sanity review. I looks like the bot took some downtime, too.

Is there anything I can do about without having to upload the patches
again? This would be very boring for my reviewers too.

Best regards, André

[1] Affected patches:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/206019/
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/206020/