[Development] Needing another advise using git

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 4 19:35:17 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I'm currently reviewing your patch :)

 > While amending my commits I must somehow have pushed another commit
 > again that is not from me at all. It is this one:
 > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/207639/

I think this is no big deal. To avoid more confusion I'd suggest to
leave everything as-is for now. We can abandon this unneeded commit
after your patch is submitted. We need to abandon it anyway, but doing
it now would require a rebase on your side (i.e. dropping it from your
local commit stack).

Best regards,
André