[Development] How to get Qt_5.9.1_PRIVATE_API

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Oct 11 08:56:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

on openSuse 42.2 I have a self-built 5.9.1 version and also the openSuse 5.9.1 installed one.
For some reason (which is not important for my question) my application picks up the openSuse library
but fails with the error
libQt5Core.so.5: version `Qt_5.9.1_PRIVATE_API' not found (required by /usr/lib64/libQt5Quick.so.5)

I just want to know how do I have to configure my self-built Qt so that the missing private_api symbol is included?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at