[Development] Nominating Tomi Korpipää for approver

Miikka Heikkinen miikka.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed Oct 11 09:03:02 CEST 2017

+1 from me.

-Miikka

From: Development [mailto:development-bounces+miikka.heikkinen=qt.io at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Pasi Keränen
Sent: 11. lokakuuta 2017 7:13
To: development at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Nominating Tomi Korpipää for approver

Hi,

I’d like to nominate Tomi Korpipää from my team here at The Qt Company for approver status. Tomi has been key contributor in Qt Charts, Qt DataVizualisation, Qt3D Editor and in the recently unveiled Qt 3D Studio. I think this nomination is long overdue as Tomi has been one of the carrying forces in those components. Those with access, you can see his contributions here: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:"Tomi Korpipää"+status:merged,n,z

Regards,
Pasi Keränen