[Development] Qt6 and QCA

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Fri Oct 13 09:43:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

QCA is being developed outside of qt-project, so we can't easily add it to Qt. Better crypto support would IMO be great to have, but I currently don't think there's any active work ongoing in this area.

Cheers,
Lars

PS: Just as a side note: Adding better crypto support is something we could do without problems in the 5.x series, no need to think about Qt 6 because of that :)