[Development] Speeding up the review process (was: PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi)

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.com
Fri Oct 13 14:51:13 CEST 2017

That shows exactly the mindset of the TQC administration. Let the community do the work and squeeze all customers and force them to use commercial licensing by using fear...

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian

> Am 13.10.2017 um 14:46 schrieb André Somers <andre at familiesomers.nl>:
>

> Op 13/10/2017 om 13:04 schreef Viktor Engelmann:
>> 4. I don't think we need to be as paranoid towards contributions from our own employees as we need to be towards external contributions.
>>
> So much for open government...
>
> André

—

bitshift dynamics GmbH
Neudorfer Str. 1, 79541 Lörrach
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Breisgau, HRB 713747
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Nassian, Markus Pfaffinger

http://www.bitshift-dynamics.de

Zentrale: +49 762158673 - 0
Fax: +49 7621 58673 - 90

Allgemeine Anfragen: info at bitshift-dynamics.com