[Development] Review for new widget module [your advices are needed]

iman ahmadvand iman72411 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:16:05 CEST 2017

So the idea itself seems good to you AND that's enough for me as well.

And about the next part, you will.
Consider a situation that you're going to develop a client or something in
embedded or desktop and you don't need to deal with QML or something else
for your modern interfaces, and just wanna keep going with C++ then
MaterialWidgets is a good option.

Iman.