[Development] Review for new widget module [your advices are needed]

iman ahmadvand iman72411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:49:04 CEST 2017

Hi Shawn.

There are 2 things here:
1.In MaterialWidgets we're not going to have lots of animations (like the
QML)
2.As i ran many tests under a regular PC, animations were smooth enough and
frame rate was pretty good BTW easing curves are there and will help us a
lot!

And about the styles, i'm pretty sure it isn't possible with existing
widgets style ! as we should have some new widgets (e.g SnackBar)
But i will think twice for minimal API changes.

Regards.
Iman.