[Development] Whether the Qt Creator Application Manager Plugin is or will be open sourced

jack ma assangema at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:19:31 CEST 2017

Hi,
As the Boot2Qt and Qt Application Manager projects both were open sourced,
when building Boot2Qt‘s package, I found this document about Qt Creator
Application Manager Plugin
<http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-overview-qtasam.html>
But I can't find the plugin in  Qt Creator, I think this plugin did not
open sourced.

I think this plugin is just a wrap of appman tools, and It's not difficult
to implement. If we develop this function ourselves, maybe we will repeat
some work.
So, I want to know whether this plugin plans to be open sourced?

Thanks