[Development] Review request

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Oct 29 20:45:53 CET 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 11:52:02 PDT Alberto Mardegan wrote:
> Hi there!
>   I've got a few merge proposals which were recently closed by the Qt
> cleanup bot due to lack of activity; I've reopened them and ping a few
> people, but to no avail.
> All but one are tiny, and I would appreciate if someone could spend a
> couple of minutes to give the final +2 or to advise about moving them to
> a different release (I guess that at least the one targeting 5.8 should
> probably be moved to 5.9, given that 5.8 is not an LTS):
>

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:mardy%2540users.sourceforge.net+
> status:open,n,z

Corrected URL:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:mardy%40users.sourceforge.net
+status:open,n,z

You double-encoded the '@'.

I wish I could help in the reviews, but those are not things I understand at
all. But I can give this advice: the three changes targetting pre-5.9 need to
be updated. All three should be retargetted at 5.9.

If any of them are P1 or P2, they can later be backported to 5.6. But they
need to happen in 5.9 first.