[Development] [fix]: Assistant (and others) burning CPU because of #f27d1ccbb24ec2fd4098f2976503478831006cc8 ?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 10:33:17 CEST 2017

Coming back startTimer()/killTimer(): I don't think they modify any externally
visible class state, do they? If not, would it be possible (and acceptable) to
add const versions (or mark them const) so that they can be called from a const
member function?

I just asked about this on the interest ML (re: a style's simple animation timer
that I'd like to be able to start on demand only, IOW from
Style::drawControl()).

R.