[Development] What changed in the RHEL 6.6 machines that cause tst_QUdpSocket::linkLocalIPv6 to fail?

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Thu Sep 14 07:37:24 CEST 2017

This is information I could look up, but would take time, so let's see if you already have the answers 😉 Does this fail 100% of the time now, and since when? Or when did it become flaky? We noticed on our servers, that when we moved the VMs to run on different physical machines in different facilities, the ETH0 became ETH1, despite being the same VM. They are still in the same vsphere and all, but for some reason that changed. It could be that this happened to the VMs running the builds and tests as well, but I would imagine this happening then 100% of the time, and everything would have been blocked since we moved. And that we would have noticed here. Odd..

-Tony