[Development] Qt iOS - Customization of EditMenu

coroberti . coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:45:23 CEST 2017

Hi,
iOS developers are able to customize EditMenu (the one used to Select,
Select All, Copy, Cut, Paste, Speak, etc.)
using clear Apple's API.

Once I've used the approach recommended by Richard Moe Gustavsen:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-41275
that uses private API and is not working since Qt 5.5

Since that I cannot get rid from the standard items, for example, or
provide my custom actions on selecting them.

There is more mess related:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49426

Any clues or directions or the maintainer would like this to be filed
as a feature request?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Robert