[Development] [Google Summer of Code] [Project Ideas] Qt Quick Controls 2 Sailfish Silica Style

Alexander Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:19:05 CEST 2018

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:52 PM, Aleksey Kontsevich <tantrido at ya.ru> wrote:
> I'm mostly talking about tendency, trend not some changing or fixed "current" state.

I like Sailfish OS and I work on it in my spare time, but we should be
honest and talk about the actual situation.

Nobody cares about government approval and the numbers are much less
than GNU/Linux share on Steam. It is barely possible to grow up to 1%
of the Russian market share by the end of this year. If you think that
the situation is different — please come with big numbers instead of
loud words.