[Development] Qt 5.11 Beta3 released

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Apr 10 10:56:35 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Qt 5.11 beta3 is released today. As usual you can get it via online installer. Delta to beta2 as an attachment.

Please test the release now. It seems we are really close to RC already so please make sure all release blockers are visible in RC blocker list (https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=19209). And also fix all blockers from the list immediately. We will start preparations for RC soon and I hope there won't be any late blocker findings at this time...

br,
Jani